Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I hope Santa has a sense of humor!

I had my students write a letter to Santa telling him what they would do if they were chosen as one of his elves....One of my boys wrote the following:

Dear Santa,
If I were one of your elves, I would help you gain weight so you can toot and toot and toot your way back into space.
From,
Isaac
P.S.  I made you some cookies.

Oh brother!!! I hope Santa has a sense of humor! ha ha ha!

Pics of elves and letters along with a downloadable copy will be up tomorrow!
;) Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. Isn't that a total boy? It's all about the toots. I asked my own son if he would go with me to the American Girl Doll store {jokingly, of course} and his response? "Do American Girl Dolls Toot?".....

    Santa has a sense of humor, I'm sure! ;)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca I hope you had a wonderful week! Mine was thanks to you! Anyway I'm here to send you the Liebster Blogging award, hop on over to read all about it.
    Tammy
    www.klingercafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, that's sooo funny!! Thanks for the comments everyone! Tammy, thank you sooo much for the award!! Yeah!!! You made MY week!!!!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my word! That is so funny! What a boy. I'm sure Santa has said, "pull my finger" a time or two! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Love the "pull my finger" comment, Deanna! Soooo true!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

  6. Informative and helpful Post. Thanks for sharing. I want to share information about the Android app development company. Our process begins with a thorough understanding of your objectives, target audience, and market landscape. From ideation to deployment and beyond, we work closely with you every step of the way to ensure your vision is brought to life effectively. As a trusted Android app development partner in Pune, we prioritize quality, performance, and scalability in every project we undertake.

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...