Sunday, January 15, 2012

Young Wonders...One Person Can Make a Difference

I liked my "I Have A Dream" freebie but I wanted to change it up a little bit and make it into a class book! You can down-load both for free by clicking on the images below!





I love the idea of having the students think of ways they can make a difference. Here is a web page that  tells how children can get involved and make a difference in the community:



CNN also has a fabulous Young Wonders Award, spotlighting how children make a difference in their world. Here is just one of these spotlights (please excuse Miley Cyrus' dress...)




I love the message of this very important holiday....we can make a difference....
One person can make a difference.


There is only Love, 
Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making their dreams into a book. I'm all about class books. We make enough that at the end of the year, everyone gets to take home at least 2 as souvenirs.
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the MLK paper! I missed it for today's lesson, but it's going in my files for next year :)

    New Adventures in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making class books and the students love reading them! Cute idea!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Thank you so much! I am a new follower and think your blog is adorable!

    I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance! I have TONS and TONS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...