Thursday, February 9, 2012

TpT Sale!

Hi Everyone!! Sorry that I've been M.I.A. for the past few weeks! Life got pretty hectic and work was consuming me! We had report cards due, then Parent Teacher conferences and between that and the normal stresses at work, I had to take time to get things done. I must say, it isn't good to be away for that long!! I have missed you guys! You are my support system! I so appreciate all the emails from people checking in on me to make sure I was still here! ;)


I have tons of things I want to post this next week. I have a freebie coming tomorrow and I'll share my report card format with you. So much to catch up on! But, I wanted to jump online tonight and say "Hi!!" and also let you know my TpT store is on sale until Saturday! I have a super cute Valentines packet you might want to check as well.

"The moment you 'hide' yourself from others because of fear, you also cut yourself off from You! There is no reason to hide. Show us your Love!" (Trish Nichols)

Thanks for all the Love!
Rebecca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...