Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank Heaven For The Jonathans and Charlottes in the World

This is a must watch video clip....Thank Heavens for the Jonathans and Charlottes in the world...we all have them in our classrooms, and I hope we are all blessed with friends in our own personal lives like these two brave young people. 
 
Here's to the underdog in all of us!

I am so thankful for your bloggy friendships and for this community of absolutely incredibly talented teachers who support and cheer each other on.

Love and hugs,
Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. I've seen so many post this on Facebook but I'd never watched it until just now. Chills.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly breathtaking! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting that! Brought tears to my eyes!
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that. Oh my word. Love it. I'm all choked up.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. To quote Simon, "Oh my GOD!" Thanks for sharing that.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...