Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sprout Houses, Mother's Day and Owls!


{Button created by Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Design}

Tonight is the last night of the big Teacher Appreciation Sale over at TpT! I've loaded my cart up (a second time!!) and I'm ready to make my purchases! 

We did the sprout houses from my Plant and Flower's packet last week. They are hanging up in our window and the roots are just beginning to show! 


You can check out my top selling Plant and Flower's packet here.



If you are still looking for ideas for Mother's Day, yesterday I posted about my Mother's Day Top 10 book available on sale over at my TpT store. 

Here are some sample pages from the one's my students have been working on this week!











You can check out my Mother's Day book here.



We finished up my Moon Unit last week by making these adorable owls! I got the idea from Deep Space Sparkle. She had this idea as a torn paper art lesson. We used oil pastels instead and had just as cute results!




You can check out my Moon Packet here.

Happy shopping!! Ends tonight so hurry on over!




3 comments:

  1. What's the secret to those sprout houses? Our have been up for a week and they are starting to mold. I soaked the beans, moistened the paper towel like everyone said. :(

    Kathy
    coloroutsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a staple or two about an inch from the bottom of the baggie. Staple right through the baggie...that way the bean doesn't drop down to the very bottom of the baggie and get too wet. If it sits in the water at the bottom of the baggie it will start to rot. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mother's Day book you created!!! I added it to my wishlist on TPT and plan to use it next year.
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...