Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Activity Book Freebie and Other Ideas to Fill Your Week!

Are you looking for some fun activities to use this week with your students? Here are a few activities I am using! 


A fun activity packet I use at my Christmas Party is my Christmas BINGO and Activities packet! It includes a unique BINGO card for THIRTY, yes, 30 players. Your whole class can play at the same time with no duplicate cards! {Love that!!} 

Also, included in this packet are activities for a cake walk and concentration! I use all three of these games during my Christmas party and my students love them! 
                 

If you are looking for something academic here is a fun informational book and writing packet on reindeer! 





My Christmas Activity Book is a freebie that will keep your little ones busy! It's great for a fast finisher or an activity during a class party day. 





Have a happy, happy, happy week and enjoy your little ones! 

*If you have read all the way to this point and would like a free copy of the reindeer information packet, please leave your email below. I will give it out to the first five people. :)

There is Only Love

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic freebie - perfect for this upcoming busy week!
    lovetolearn2012@gmail.com

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Meghan! Let me know your email address and I'll send that right out! :)
      xo
      Rebecca

      Delete
  3. I would love the reindeer packet!
    Mandmyoung@chartermi.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following my blog! I hope you have a fantastic last week of school and happy holidays! Your packet has just been sent to you. :)
      xo
      Rebecca

      Delete
  4. That reindeer pack looks so fun! It would be perfect for some of my lower readers too!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars
    readerstars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays! Your packet has just been sent! xo
      Rebecca

      Delete
  5. Would love a copy! Thank you so much! Very informative!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog! Your packet is on the way!
      xo
      Rebecca

      Delete
  6. I would love a copy of your reindeer packet, we don't get to have Christmas parties :/

    smathy13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the reindeer info pack...we are working on reindeer this week. Lorie.nierman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love one! :) hareynolds@ccps.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Rebecca!
    Hope you're enjoying your Christmas break:)

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb!!! It's been tooooo long!! How are you!?? Christmas was wonderful! How is life?? We need to blog together again!
      xo
      Becca

      Delete
  10. I would absolutely love one! Great ideas and so cute! mbain@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...